1. A completed Bachelors Degree, vocational training or a similar qualification (every field is possible) is prerequisite. A professional dance training is not required for the entrance. A large spectrum of experiences in various movement types, dance styles or sports is an advantage.
2. Proof of participation in the following courses:
- Introductory course in Laban Movement Studies (20 hours)
- Introductory course in Bartenieff Fundamentals (20 hours)
- Anatomy and/or Physiology (15 - 20 hours)
The anatomy course can be attended at a school in your area.
3. All classes will be taught in English, so English proficiency is required to understand the course work and read the literature.
The students of the Certificate Program in Berlin may submit their written assignments in English or German.
Applications may be submitted at any time. For the next Basic Level in Berlin (Germany) in an English-speaking intensive format starting in July 2023, the application deadline will be April 2, 2023 on a first registered, first served basis.